Introductions & Stuff


 


Hello there :) I am Tessa & I'll be blogging here. The first blog always seems so odd. Most of the people that will begin with me already know me. However, for those of you who don't, please allow me to introduce myself.

I'm an 80's baby but my soul came long before my body. I am in a serious relationship with the Lord that has nothing to do with religion. I believe that peace comes from within but is so hard to control. I am an empath to my core. I believe that every person I meet is good. You truly have to do something for me to change my mind about you. I believe that no one is completely toxic. Someone who is toxic to me is needed by others. We are all walking different paths. Some people will bring the best version of you out and others will dim your sparkle. Find your people and love them hard. Not everyone is for everyone. That is ok. 

I struggle with trying to be confident. I worked very hard and lost almost 200 pounds but confidence was never due to my size. It is something I struggle with. I know I have done hard things. I know I have things to be proud of. I also truly deeply believe that I will continue to improve as a person until the day that I die. I am never not learning and growing. So, confidence makes little sense to me when I know that there is always so much left to learn. I will never fully be confident in any aspect of my life because I will never master anything. There is always ALWAYS room for growth, in my opinion. 

I stand for the underdog. I believe that black lives matter. I believe that no person should be told what is legal and not legal to do with their own damn bodies. I don't believe that anyone should harm children in any way at all. I believe that love is love. Science is a beautiful gift from God. I fully believe in both. 

I guess, in closing, I'll just say that what I believe most of all is that we're all just walking each other home. No one is on the same path as you. Some people will arrive "home" before you and your path will go on without them. You may meet new people along your walk home. Some will stay from the beginning to the end. Most won't. So, treasure your time with people. Love deeply even though goodbyes hurt for a lifetime. Share your love and light and never ever be ashamed to be exactly who you are. Not with me. 

You are safe here with me. Always. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enough